
Then I googled the word and damn, there are some tragic (but admittedly funny) discussion threads out there! Some of which just cannot be serious! I’m not trying to offend these poor people. If you don’t know something – by all means – ask! But I kind of thought that in this age of instant information and sexual awareness, most people would know that jerking off does not cause cancer or hair loss or whatever. The best (or should I say worst) sites were religious though. Here are some tips on how to stop masturbating from the Mormon lightplanet website. Enjoy.
In general, perhaps some improvement in the sexual education in school (or at home) would be advisable? Maybe something like this for the boys (of course I found absolutely nothing of interest for women): Masturbation lesson from Showtime series Weeds
Also, I know I’ve already used Stephen Lynch as an example once, but this one is just too much on topic to ignore: Talk to me
Masturabtion.
ReplyDeleteI think the topic on masturbation is overated. Who cares if people do it or not. There is nothing immoral or bad about about exploring the body. If someone feels the need or the desire or even the curiosity to explore with oneself then who are we to judge and correct them and tell them it is wrong.
If thats what pleases Joe Bloggs or Jane Doe, then thats their desire, its free, cheap and you dont need to dress up to do it. (unless you want to).